iOPEX Success Stories

Our Meritocratic Career Progression has paved ways for many ingrown leaders in iOPEX. We at iOPEX take pride to have such talented people who champion the codes & values of our company, serving customers with focus and driving complete customer experience, demonstrating the true value of "Walk the Talk". This time in our success story, we have Gowtham Perumalsamy who joined us as a Senior Analyst and is now a Team Lead NOC, we applaud his passion, hard work, determination and the consistency he has exhibited, earning him this blog exclusively! We are proud to have Gowtham as a part of iOPEX Journey






iJOIN! iLEAD! iSUCCEED!


Do you remember your first day? 
 
Yes, 2nd Mar 2015 is my first day in iOPEX. Govardhan facilitated my joining formalities and guided me to the floor and introduced Sethu as my team manager. Coincidently he was the team lead for the project I was engaged with my previous organization. We both worked for the same project at a different time period. We were able to share some memories and had some official conversation then I entered the work floor (Unit-4) and self-introduced to the team and buddied up with Parsi for training and on the same day, many folks introduced them to me especially Hari, Parthiban, Vaishnavi, Jithendra. Suddenly everyone asked me to pretend like I’m the new team lead just to put one guy in trouble, so I did then the room was filled with fun and almost all of the team members become close to me within a short span. Rubicon in DAOC was my 1st project with iOPEX.

How has your job changed over the years? 

My journey with iOPEX is quiet exciting and diversified. I started as a Sr Analyst, as there is a sea of opportunities, iOPEX gave me a path to grow up the ladder. My current project NextRoll Solution Engineering is my 10th Project engaged with iOPEX within these 5 years’ time. After working with more projects, more customer handling, more people management gave me more responsibilities and much more exposure to the technologies and still a long way to go.

What has been your biggest achievement/success?

There are several milestones I have achieved such as hosted 3 brown bag sessions, contributed 1 health blog for the org, Awarded iLead twice in 2019, Zero attrition rewards for 2018 but being a good people person is the biggest achievement of mine.

What’s your favourite part of the job?

Freedom in performing extra miler tasks, Expressing idea’s

What is your proudest moment at iOPEX?

To an analyst whom I pretended like a lead on my day 1, 3 years later on his last working day he expressed his regard that he fulfilled one of his dream working in my leadership in one of the projects I engaged with. Many of my ex colleagues expressed they’ve missed me at their team.

What are 3 words to describe our company?

Land of Opportunities

How has iOPEX helped you in your career development?
 
iOPEX gives more importance to our internal resources. Domain change, internal transfer & IJP, iOPEX simplified and ease’s it. I started with DAOC initial pilot batch and was part of several pilot projects, moved to NOC through internal opportunity, giving my best output and scaling up my level best.

How do you balance your career at iOPEX and family?
 
I spend quality time with my mom and focus on my fitness, while I still work. Planing and sticking to the plan is the key.

What advice would you give to recent new hires?

I may be at a premature stage to give advice but one advice I can give is iOPEX has a sea of opportunities and good at providing it to the internal resources so give your best performance so that opportunity will picks you up.