My journey of Success in iOPEX- Edwin SR


Our Meritocratic Career Progression has paved ways for many ingrown leaders in iOPEX. We at iOPEX take pride to have such talented people who champion the codes & values of our company, serving customers with focus and driving complete customer experience, demonstrating the true value of "Walk the Talk".

This time in our success story, we have Edwin SR who joined us as a Trainer for Digital Studio and is now a Project Lead for our Digital Engineering Service, we applaud his passion, hard work, determination and the consistency he has exhibited, earning him this blog exclusively!

We are proud to have Edwin as a part of iOPEX Journey





Do you remember your first day?

                      My first day at iOPEX was unforgettable, I met Sudhakar and Silvan from Digital Ads Operations and I instantly knew that it was the best team to work with. I really appreciate the Talent Management team for introducing me around and made me feel very comfortable.


How has your job changed over the years?

                         I had this amazing opportunity to work with three different departments: HR, Digital Ad Operations, and Software team. One of the best and unique thing was that I worked with Business Heads in all the above departments; this gave me a holistic view of how every team functioned across the departments.


What has been your biggest achievement/success?

                     I was sent to California, U.S.A to present a Business case for one of our top client. They had about 130 processes. The challenge was I had to learn all the 130 processes in a short period of time, to showcase that, millions could be saved using RPA in the coming years. This project is thus far the best project I’ve worked on. The exciting part was, I did not know what output to expect when I started, because there were multiple variables that I had to consider, but when I arrived at the output after 3 months, the feeling was simply astonishing.

 

What’s your favourite part of the job?

                 When I was recognized as the SME from Ad Operations and moved to the Software Team.


What are 3 words to describe our company?

                  Heaven, Growth & Opportunities


How has iOPEX helped you in your career development?

                  I always wondered how products are built across the Software Industry, moving to Software team helped me visualize and understand the bigger picture.


How do you balance your career at iOPEX and family?

                  iOPEX has been my second family for the last 5 years now, planning family and office time has helped me balance work and life.

 

What advice would you give to recent new hires?

                 iOPEX is on a fast-track growth, I believe iOPEX will be 10,000 employees strong in the next 10 years. Choosing iOPEX at this juncture is the right choice.