iOPEX Success Story

Our Meritocratic Career Progression has paved ways for many ingrown leaders in iOPEX. We at iOPEX take pride to have such talented people who champion the codes & values of our company, serving customers with focus and driving complete customer experience, demonstrating the true value of "Walk the Talk". This time in our success story, we have Vinay Vishwanath who joined us as an executive and is now an Assistant Manager, we applaud his passion, hard work, determination and the consistency he has exhibited, earning him this blog exclusively! We are proud to have Vinay as a part of iOPEX Journey


iJOIN! iLEAD! iSUCCEED!






1.    Do you remember your first day? Explain


Of course, I do! Would love to share my Day 1 experience @iOPEX ….I joined the day when iOPEX was moving from Indiranagar to Cessna (28-Apr-2014). Can you imagine a facilities guy joining a company on an action-packed day? It was an action-packed and fun-filled day! I enjoyed every moment of my first day at iOpex and thank Saravanan sir for being a great mentor and leader from the 1st day. I also thank the HR team and Saravanan for a warm welcome and a smooth onboarding!


2.    How has your job changed over the years? (explain your journey)

I’ve had a wonderful journey at iOPEX and I’ve had opportunities to learn and grow significantly in the last 6 years. I have grown to be a better professional with improved abilities such as problem-solving, operational excellence, interpersonal and leadership skills. My journey from an Admin -Executive to managing site operations has been equally challenging & exciting. My learning, growth and success would not have been possible without the support and mentorship from Saravanan.


3.    What has been your biggest achievement/success?

I have seen Iopex grow in the last 6 years from 30 employees to a 250+ employee company. I have been fortunate to partner with the business leaders and my leadership team to add cost-effective solutions and in providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees. I have had the opportunity to grow as a professional and improve my interpersonal skills to drive efficiency and optimize solutions in the workplace.

4. What is your favourite part of the job?

Problem-solving and collaborating with the business for best results is something that interests me a lot in my job.

5. What is your proudest moment at iOPEX?

Recently, I was part of a team that implemented BCP in our sites and felt proud that I was able to perform beyond my perceived capabilities.

6. What are 3 words to describe our company?

Innovative, Inspiring & Empowering

7. How has iOPEX helped you in your career development?

I have had opportunities to develop my skills, ability and knowledge in various areas. The leadership team has been very supportive & has helped me succeed in my role. The performance management system is goal-driven and timely feedback & coaching has helped me improve & develop continuously

8. How do you balance your career at iOPEX and family?

Planning and communicating proactively, setting priorities and transparency, has helped me integrate and balance work as well as family

9. What advice would you give to recent new hires?

iOPEX has always encouraged innovation, creativity and offers exciting platforms for learning & development. I strongly recommend New Hires leverage these opportunities to be successful in their roles.