Kutty story -2: My Valentine's week....

 



Kutty story -2: My Valentine's week....


Happy Valentine's friends, hope all of you had good time with your loved ones.  I certainly had good fun with my new valentine ... The lovely IOPEXians. I had an opportunity to meet up with a sizeable population in Chennai on 16Feb. It was my second Valentine's day in one week. The team gave a warm reception and met some wonderful people with amazing talent. I left the team with 2 messages

- invest in your health - physical and mental

- outserve your customers

 

That will be an easy happy way to make a better world.

 

Continuing from my prev blog, the story behind this kutty story. I met this dynamite on Day 1 , a ball of positive energy that is contagious and it infects your mind, soul with happiness. A few chitchat conversations later I realized she loves cooking spicy Andhra food and has many a fan in her home and around. I secretly noted it in my mind ... For the next potluck "orru periya list ready pannanum ....". Excuse my Thanglish (Tamil + English ) I was just preparing a mental list of dishes I can ask her in the next potluck.

 

When I walked into her office, I saw some beautiful quotes. She has a habit of writing a fresh thought for the day..every day and the conversation started, to tread into some common interests. Soon we were talking about life gurus... Sadhu guru, Gaur Gopal das.. She gave a beautiful story as rendered by Gopaldas. It was amazing how she balanced her work life and used to watch these inspiring videos while cooking...she had food for thought, while preparing food... It sounded yummy !!

 

As I reach the quarter page mark, I realized I should stop intoxicating your minds further and sign off by saying the above was my inspiration to share inspiring stories with you.

 

Some Food for your thought ..am sharing the link ...

https://youtu.be/QVoTr7j-wxE



Oh ya I almost forgot to tell who was that person .... Page limit reached beep, beep bee...