My Kutty Story...

 


Good Day Friends ... Smile and Shine

 

It's a Fabulous February, while the world was getting vaccinated and braving COVID, I was silently preparing for my next innings with iOPEX. A young, energetic, passionate team. Should I say it is a family with a corporate name.

 

The founders were simple, modest and had a great purpose of giving back to society. As though that wasn't enough to impress me , every one I met was a bouquet of amazing talent, passion and purpose.

 

As any wise wisdom wiz would say share your happiness it multiplies. I decided I will write short stories of my experiences and learning... More importantly the people I meet everyday.

 

Inspired by Vijay's song I'm calling this blog series " my kutty story"...

 

Wait to hear me talk about ...

 

The story lover who inspired this blog

The photographer who's pictures talk a zillion words ...

The techie who can be 5g speed on the court.....

 

Get set go... The fun begins..

 

Penned while commuting to office ... Blame the blarring horns or the snarling traffic ... Writing this makes me zen calm.