Kutty story -3, A new journey ...







This week was very eventful. On the personal front I began the 15th year of my married life and on the professional front I get to meet new faces and talented individuals. For iOPEX it was a new journey, we launched our new campaign OPEXWise.

Kindly follow our OPEXwise story on Linkedin(https://lnkd.in/gGf8HQb). These are success stories to help our customers in their digital transformation journey and how we help them reach the "One Office" vision.

And this week's story is about an individual who narrates beautiful stories through his lens. An avid photographer is an understatement. I used to call myself a photographer, well I needed that title to convince my wife on the two expensive camera buys and the other accessories I had invested in. After seeing his photo’s I had to change my title to Amateur Photographer.

His photos are out of this world. They say pictures are worth a 1000 words. But his photos were telling many stories that helped one re-live the moment.
As though this was not enough to mesmerize me, he showed a picture that was published in Better photography magazine. It was a magical click and I could imaginatively hear sounds coming from that picture.


The more I saw his pictures the more varied styles I could witness. In a photographic world he seems to have captured the strokes of Raja Ravi Varma in his photos and each of it tell a tale. Sharing one of his pics as words will not do justice to his work.
This week our annual photography contest is going on. To quote a wise man ... "God gifted you with Talent to show off", bring it out. All those shutter bugs, let your lenses capture mystical moments and let's see if we have a new Star to challenge our kutty Rajni. Those of you wondering who this is, I can just say he and I share a common first letter in our name.

👉Click to view the entire gallery