You changed me …

 


Hello, friends trust you are doing great, let me start off with a warm Women's day wish. There is a wonder woman within each of you, it has different avatars as a daughter, wife, mother, and a few more to come as mother-in-law, grandmother. You are the reason behind this world being a better place. We salute and celebrate your success; without you the world is incomplete. Add MJs background music of “Heal the world, Make it a better place, for you and me for the entire Human race …”

Last week as I was trying to ease my 
brain's neurons and was unwinding in front of the universal cradle of entertainment called Amazon prime, I came across this short (Kutty) movie. It was titled "You Changed me". The title was inviting so I borrowed it for my blog. The story was about what happens between an untidy Cab driver and an elegant corporate woman passenger. The energetic lady strikes a conversation with the unassuming cabby. And it sparks small changes in him. The visuals narrate a jaw-dropping story of how he transforms himself into a professional chauffer from a miserly cab driverThis is worth adding to your watchlist and so I will stop with this teaser. You will enjoy the tickling spice and twist by watching it. That is the least I can do to appreciate the direction and production of original content.

The IOPEX twist to the story is about an IOPEXIAN who influences my day, every day. I'm letting the name out for the first time in my blog, just to show how much of an influence he has on me. His name is Kumar, he is the man behind my successful journey to an office every day. He makes sure I have a bright start with an energizing subtle smile. He checks on me to ensure I have what I need for a great start. He observes me like a hawk and never misses to remind me if I forget something or my pattern changes - sometimes I wonder how he can read my mind. He is the one behind my morning calmness. He is also the living amazon prime and entertains me with stories about his rabbits, hens, 2 lovely kids, and what happens among them. Some stories are funny, some touching, and some with life lessons. I just let him talk and enjoy the earthly truth of reality. He is the secret behind me writing these blogs while I am on the road, in snarling traffic and blazing horns. Oh, hold on....before you let your imagination run wild ...am not writing while on the wheels. Am sitting beside him, with seat belts
 and masks on whilst Kumar takes the wheel while we commute to the office. He is my perfect launchpad for a great day at work.

A simple person who has already changed my life and has eased me off the intimidating irritants in the ever-agonizing Chennai traffic, which even the evergreen hits of Music Maestro Illayaraja couldn't tame. Signing off to drench myself in the maestro’s magical music for the zillionth time.

If you are not following me on LinkedIn - check this interesting post on life lessons
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/sudhakar-govindan-33487616_management-activity-6774225868022792192-C17O